AttachmentsProviding you the best range of multi layered steel plate lifting clamp, pipe lifting attachement, pipe lifting clamp, forklift fork attachment and wedge sockets. with effective & timely delivery.
Multi layered steel plate Lifting clamp
Approx. Price: Rs 25,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- This clamp is used in loading multi-layered steel plate simultaneously.
- Range of loading limit:3-15 T
- Two clamps are used in the tests, but in real cases four clamps are recommended.
- The tongue of the clamp can be adjusted according to the thickness of the plate and the levering beam is needed when operating. The steel plate being lifted shall be kept away from crashing on any other objects.
- The tested load is 2 times of the working load limit, the minimum breaking load is 4 times of the working load limit
Approx. Price: Rs 2.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
multiple pipe lifting attachment was engineered to be the perfect lifting solution for stockpiling and transport loading.
It allows operators to lift and release loads precisely and securely in a fraction of time, meaning that stockyards and vehicles can be loaded and unloaded efficiently. The use of dunnage between pipes during pipe stacking also becomes redundant, as there is no need for space between pipes for attaching slings.
Approx. Price: Rs 3,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
The Round Bar Lifter is designed for clamping and lifting steel pipes and steel tubes. It is fast, efficient, flexible and fully automatic, the is ideal for work in the factory or on construction sites. It is equipped with an auto-locking latch mechanism, and it needs no electric or hydraulic power supply. can be used with overhead crane or forklift boom to pick and place materials. Features
- Handling long steel pipes and tubes, especially for steel pipe assembly system.
- Made from durable steel material.
- Sturdy and safe construction
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Operate both as a clamp and a fork positioner. Awkward loads, such as crates, bales & tires can be clamped between the forks. The ability to position the forks speeds pallet handling and reduces wear and tear on the pallets
Approx. Price: Rs 3,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Piece|
|Usage/Application||to test the stability of load|
Usually made from cast steel, these sockets are designed to be attachment points for wire ropes made of steel. When attached correctly, they are regarded as the strongest fitting types you can use to match the maximum load capacity of the cable. They are also beneficial as an on-site attachment that allows the user to make link connections efficiently. It is usually recommended that an anti-rotation wire rope is used when connecting it to a socket in order to maintain stability of the load whilst attached to the socket. The wire rope’s termination broom is usually held into place inside the spelter socket’s cone with a strong hardening gel. When terminating into a wedge socket, the end of the wire rope is threaded through the cone, bent back around the internal wedge and then gripped into place via a seizing clip
- Production Capacity: Regular
- Delivery Time: Immediate
- Packaging Details: Extra